COVID UPDATE GRAND PACIFC HEALTH - NOWRA
GPH - Nowra will be delivering the COVID-19 vaccinations starting with patients who are eligible in Phase 1b.
We have not yet been advised of a start date, are not taking bookings and do not have a waiting list. Please check this page regularly for updates. Please be kind to us, we will provide more information as soon as it is made available to us. You can check your eligibility here: https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility .
ENTERING THE CLINIC
We are closely monitoring developments with COVID-19 and implementing the latest health authority’s advice.
All who enter our clinic will be required to:
1. Ensure physical distancing is of at least 1.5 metres.
2. Wear a mask when attending the surgery.
3. “Check in” using the Services NSW QR Code.
To reduce risk and ensure safety of the community, we are urging people who are experiencing respiratory symptoms including, runny nose, sore throat,
cough, or fever to contact us by phone rather than attending in person.
Telehealth appointments are available where appropriate, which means you can receive support from the comfort of your own home by telephone.
If a face to face consultation is required, you will be asked the following screening questions:
- Do you have any cold, flu or viral like symptoms such as a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or any other contagious symptom?
- Have you had contact with a confirmed or suspected case of Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, you will be offered a telehealth appointment.
If no, we ask you to advise us if there are any changes.
Thank you for your support during these uncertain times.