COVID UPDATE GRAND PACIFIC HEALTH - NOWRA
GPH Nowra is delivering COVID-19 vaccinations. All patients over the age of 50 are invited to book in to one of our clinics. Please phone the clinic to book your appointment on 02 4448 2255 or book online.
ENTERING THE CLINIC
We are closely monitoring developments with COVID-19 and implementing the latest health authority’s advice.
All who enter our clinic will be required to:
1. Ensure physical distancing is of at least 1.5 metres.
2. Wear a mask when attending the surgery.
3. “Check in” using the Services NSW QR Code.
To reduce risk and ensure safety of the community, we are urging people who are experiencing respiratory symptoms including, runny nose, sore throat,
cough, or fever to contact us by phone rather than attending in person.
Telehealth appointments are available where appropriate, which means you can receive support from the comfort of your own home by telephone.
If a face to face consultation is required, you will be asked the following screening questions:
- Do you have any cold, flu or viral like symptoms such as a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or any other contagious symptom?
- Have you had contact with a confirmed or suspected case of Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, you will be offered a telehealth appointment.
If no, we ask you to advise us if there are any changes.
Thank you for your support during these uncertain times.